Calendula and Yarrow Spagyric Extract
This Spagyric extract is intended to help with digestion, blood flow and inflammation.
Studies have shown each of these herbs to help with:
- Inflammation: Calendula has been found to have strong anti-inflammatory properties via powerful flavonoids. These plant-based antioxidants protect cells from free radical damage and pro-inflammatory compounds like C-reactive protein and cytokines.
- Digestion: People with ulcers, heartburn or even irritable bowel syndrome can benefit from calendula because it protects the stomach lining and repairs the gut wall.
- Cramping: Calendula is an anti-spasmodic and can assist in reducing cramping.
- Inflammation: It’s extracts contain flavonoids and sesquiterpene lactones that calm inflammation.
- Gastrointestinal Issues: It has antiseptic and antispasmodic properties, the involuntary spasms that are a result of digestion issues in the lower intestine can be treated through yarrow consumption.
- Blood Flow: Yarrow regulates the flow of blood to and from the surface, in and out of the capillaries and venules, thickening and thinning.
Ingredients: Organic Cane Alcohol, Distilled Water, Organic Calendula, and Organic Yarrow
** There is not enough data to know if this is safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding. As with all herbs allergies are possible. Always consult with your physician before adding an herbal remedy to your life. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.