Stop Crampin' My Style - Menstrual Cramp Natural Remedy
Formulated by Herbalists
What's Inside & Why
Motherwort has long been used to help with menstrual cramps and menopause. The herb increases the blood flow to the pelvic area. This helps promote menstruation flow and relieves cramps.
It helps to relieve gas, ease cramps increase the appetite and cleanse the bowels. Mugwort also increases circulation to warm up the uterus and pelvic region, move the blood, remove stagnant blood (the source of cramps, stiffness and pain) and regulate hormone levels.
Cramp bark’s name comes from its use as a relief for cramps, especially menstrual cramps. Research even indicates that cramp bark extracts may help relax muscles and blood vessels,
Lemon balm has been shown to help reduce period pain. Studies suggest that lemon balm is a source of antioxidants that can help to lower oxidative stress and inflammation and may also have antispasmodic effect which suggests could help with cramps.
Ginger Root: Ginger is a great for menstrual cramps due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Studies suggest ginger can be an effective PMS relief for use as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever with the ability to reduce pain as much as a common NSAID such as ibuprofen. Ginger reduces the production of prostaglandins, which in return reduce common symptoms associated with PMS such as cramps, mood swings, and headaches 
Dandelion Root: Dandelion root is another herb to help prevent menstrual cramps. Menstrual cramps can be worse if there are imbalances in estrogen and progesterone in the body. Dandelion root is high in plant estrogens and plays a role in the detoxification of the body, which plays a crucial role in detoxifying and clearing excess hormones in the body. .
Peppermint is another great herb for menstrual cramps due to its muscle relaxant effects. A study looking at the effect of peppermint on period pain found that it helped to reduce the severity of pain and improve menstrual-related symptoms . The study concludes that peppermint is advised for treating period pain and has lower side effects compared to medicinal drugs.
What is Spagyrics?
Spagyric is actually the extraction method we use to make these herbal remedies! Spagyrics is an ancient alchemical process that has been used for over 2,500 years to extract all kinds of herbs. It is the ONLY method to extract the full essence of the plant.
Why Choose Spagyrics?
Our Spagyric Tinctures contain EVERYTHING that the living plant does. We even add the mineral salts from the plant back in. Why might you want this? Well, you don’t take the chlorophyll and fat out of your salad before you eat it, do you? Because, the Spagyric method maintains the full synergy of the hemp plant it has been shown to increase the efficacy and benefits.
How to Use:
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
Place 1-5 full droppers (1ml-5ml) on top of the tongue as needed during menstruation. Everyone is different – start with less and use more if needed.
Ingredients: Cane Alcohol*, Distilled Water, Spagyric Extract of Organic Motherwort, Organic Mugwort, Organic Cramp Bark, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Dandelion Root, Organic Peppermint Leaf.
*Should not be taken by women who are pregnant. Or those who intend to become pregnant. This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product has not been approved by the FDA. As with all herbal products always consult with your healthcare professional before taking.
This place is special. Vera Herbals has some of the best quality health products and herbal supplements on the market. All their products are sustainably sourced and produced.
Check out Vera Herbals if you want to feel your best, while at the same time respecting our planet.
Love Vera Herbals! Great products, such as there spagyric tinctures, which are highly effective. Not to mention the fact that this company is run by folks with a passion for the planet and for putting people first!
I was skeptical at first but the LightzOut and the Hemp Salve are amazing products. Both have worked far better than I ever expected and I will be trying more of their products! Highly recommend!!
Elevating The Standard.
This is our motto here at Vera Herbals, and it represents our desire to create the highest quality products on the market.
That. Actually. Work.
Our standard is always organic, lab tested and the best growing practices we can find. On top of that, we are constantly looking for ways we can improve our quality, sustainability and education. LEARN MORE ABOUT US HERE
While there are many herbs that are very effective to help menstrual cramps Mugwort really stands out
Mugwort works as a uterine tonic and supports blood flow to the uterus. Much of the time menstrual cramps are caused by stagnant blood, which mugwort helps alleviate. It also has anti-inflammatory properties which also support the relief of menstrual cramps. Mugwort can be taken as a herbal tea or tincture to relieve menstrual pain and regulate the menstrual cycle.
There are quite a few herbs that can help menstrual cramps naturally here are our top 5:
- Red Raspberry Leaf – It contains fragarine, an alkaloid which helps reduce menstrual cramps by relaxing and tightening uterine and pelvic muscles.
- Yarrow – It has antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties which are beneficial to ease menstrual cramps.
- Sage – Sage is an ancient medicinal herb with antispasmodic properties effective to relieve menstrual cramps, support hormonal balance and reduce excessive bleeding.
- It works as a uterine tonic and stimulate blood flow to the uterus. Mugwort also has anti-inflammatory properties which is beneficial to alleviate menstrual cramps.
- Lady’s Mantle – Lady’s Mantle is a wonderful herb for women’s reproductive health. It has sedative and anti-inflammatory properties, and contains salicylic acid that help relieve aches and pains during menstruation.
There is a lot to choose from when it comes to herbal remedies for menstrual cycle support. So how do you know which one is best? Well, one of the things that makes our herbal remedies different is our extraction process. The spagyric extraction method is an ancient alchemical process that maintains the full essence of each herb. This means not only are you taking a product that has been made with intention and sacred practices, but you are seeing more benefits.
There are many ways we can find menstrual cramp relief. While it seems taking over the counter pain medication is used often there are many other alternatives that have been shown to be just as effective. Check out these 5 natural ways to get menstrual cramp relief:
- Herbal remedies for Cramps – This is a great alternative when looking for a more natural way to help with menstrual cramps.
- Applying a heated compress to the area can provide great instant relief
- Stay Hydrated
- Eat certain foods like Salmon, dark leafy greens, bananas, ginger, and maybe add some more calcium to your diet.
- Get a little exercise – release those endorphins!
Here’s a few home remedies for menstrual cramps:
- Yoga Poses – Gentle poses like childs pose.
- Heating Pad – lay it on the area
- Herbal Remedies for Menstrual Cramps
- Accupuncture – it can help relax the nervous system
- Herbal Tea – Chamomile, peppermint, cramp bark, and fennel are great
- Increase magnesium in your diet
- Massage the painful area with essential oils like lavender.
- Exercise to increase endorphins
- Changing your diet. Studies have shown changing the diet to low-fat and vegetarian significantly improved menstrual cramp relief.